Subject: Re: [Leica] Order restored - NOW LaCrosse THE greates game on Earth
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:20:12 -0400

Ernest- Its nice to see you enjoy Canada's other National Sport-- Lacrosse!
At the time I am responding to your posting , I have just received a request
to cover 2 indoor lacrosse games for 2 different papers.  As for your
request for Canuck respones, come to St. Catharines, Ontario, 15 miles from
Niagara Falls. Go to the lock 3 of the Welland Canal where you will find the
St. Catharines Museum and you will find a Lacrosse Hall of Fame!

Regards,
Kevin Argue
St. Catharines, Ontario
Home of Canada's National Lacrosse Champs---- The St. Catharines Athletics