Subject: [Leica] FS: Viso II; M-Grip
From: "Paul C. Brodek" <pcb@skyweb.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:06:44 -0400

Happy Friday,

I now have a Viso III so must bid farewell to my Viso II.  Viso II +
right angle finder, Exc/Exc+ condition: overall very clean, except
finder rubber eyecup is cracking and a few bits of leather underneath
the finder are missing.  $100 including shipping/insurance.

I also have a spare Leica M-Grip, in Exc+ condition, available for
$50.

Please contact me offlist if interested.  Jpgs available by request.
10-day MBG, price includes shipping/insurance in continental US; int'l
shipping at cost.  Payment by check or money order.

Thanks,

PB

Paul C. Brodek
Hillsdale, N.J. U.S.A.