Subject: [Leica] Flashes for M7
From: Alan Weinschel <alan_weinschel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

I am a new member of LUG, having converted from C****X (but staying
with N***N SLR), and it is with some trepidation that I dare ask a
question, risking either scorn or a backhand direction to the archives
(I've looked)(this list is TOUGH). My question is whether outdoor
fill-in flash can be accomplished with an M7 and if so, whether one is
limited to the Leica flash unit or whether others can also be used. Is
the reference to "high speed flash" some secret code word for fill-in
flash, for which I need the secret handshake?  The M7 manual, and the
Metz website are unilluminating. Right now, the only flash I own is the
Nikon SB25, which I presume (but don't know) will not work with the M7.
Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks.