Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar Aperture Problem
From: Alan Weinschel <alan_weinschel@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

It is not normal. I have this lens and there is no problem setting the
apeture to f/4 -- it feels like every other aperture  I can think of
only two possibilities: (1) the focal length is not "clicked in"
properly; or (2) there is a problem with your lens.

Dear All,
  I recentlly bought a Tri-Elmar(2nd ver). A great
lens. But I found that my lens has a problem when
setting the aperture to f4. Especially at 50mm, I can
not easily set the aperture to f4. Sometimes I need to
turn the aperture ring with some force to set to f4. I
am wondering that anyone else has a similar
experience? The seller told me that it is normal. But
I doubt it!

Thanks

William