Subject: RE: [Leica] For Sale LHSA .85 M6 Plus free film to a deserving user NOW Central Camera
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:20:43 -0400

Hate to waste Bandwidth on a Me Too comment but Central Camera is a jewel.My
father grew up in Chicago somewhere learned photography/darkroom which as a
genetic defect I now suffer from :)  He shopped at Central Camera and I have
always made a pilgrimage to it every time I go to Chicago.  It's part living
museum and a place of business.  All the inventory is UP UP on the shelves
and they are happy to scamper up there to show you stuff. I'm afraid they
may not last now that have a real store is hard to maintain compared to a
virtual store.  Thanks for bringing back great memories.  By the way Prairie
Ave. Bookstore
http://www.pabook.com/  is much like Central Camera  - their only reason to
exist is books on architecture - also a must see.

ernie nitka