Subject: RE: [Leica] Robert Frank in Ottawa
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:29:50 -0400

It's extremely creepy, and incredibly well written - the first "non-fiction
novel."

But if the book creeps you out, Tina, you absolutely have to rent the movie,
staring Robert Blake in a truly outstanding performance as Perry. If I was
Blake's attorney in his upcoming trial, the first thing I'd ask prospective
jurors was whether they had ever seen In Cold Blood, and if they had, I'd
dismiss them in a nanosecond.;-)

B. D.