Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summicron-M, focus-tab version
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 05:56:11 +1000

After having just bought a 50mm Summilux-M, I've decided to sell my

black Leica 50mm Summicron-M, serial #3618XXX, made in Germany (1993)

$US 600 - which *includes* insured airmail shipping anywhere
in the world.  Payment by PayPal would be the easiest option.

It comes with a black 42mm, red-velvet lined, "Leica" script
engraved metal front lens cap + standard plastic Leica lens
rear cap.

No box.  No papers.  Just the lens and the two caps.  This is
amongst the last of the no-built-in lenshood, focus-tab #11819
Summicrons (they were discontinued in 1994).

Everything is in EX+ condition - a few nicks and scuffs on barrel
exterior, a few dust specs inside the lens, otherwise glass is crystal
clear with no cleaning marks.  Lens focus action is still smooth.

This is the lens I've used for the most of the stills in my
<A HREF="http://4020.net/everyday/">Everyday Life</A> (candid people stills),
<A HREF="http://4020.net/secape/">South East Cape</A>
and <A HREF="http://4020.net/tasburn/">Burning Tasmania</A>
projects.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
Blue Mountains NSW, Australia

<http://nemeng.com>

[ high-res. 360-degree and zoomable interactive photography ]
[ 6/9V CoolPix and DAT DC battery powerpacks ]
[ hexar silver silent-mode modification ]
[ candid colour people photography ]
[ location binaural sound ]
[ leica camera FAQ ]
[ vr java applets ]