Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW week 25 or so
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 07:45:33 +1000

>Alright, my poor attempt at humor 10 days ago wasn't so funny.  But the
>"Bokeh" line created 10% more hits.  Anyway, the replacement photo is here:
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=845745
>
>This was shot on the way to the NYLUG walking uptown on Avenue of the
>America's.  All I can say is that public spaces are so important.

Don,

Agree on the last point. For me the image needs either all or less
(eg just the legs) of the ladies on the left- esp the one who seems
to be in communication with "mum" and is checking her watch. Other
wise its a charming scene, and timed well.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com