Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 Problem
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:39:58 -0400

At 12:27 PM 6/28/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Tina, Do you have any pics to show us from the new M7. I'd love to
>see some.
>
>Regards
>Felix Erazo

Felix -

I'm scanning now.  Should be able to stick some up somewhere later today.

Tina

Well, I didn't factor in the fact that my husband took the day off to paint
the garage.  That should not affect my work schedule, right?  Wrong.  After
numerous requests for water, hold this ladder, where is the tape measurer,
etc., I have accepted the fact that I will not get any photos up anywhere
today.  Now he want to take me out to dinner as thanks for helping all
day.  I'm not about to say no.  I haven't eaten out since the beans and
tortillas in the village in Honduras.  A nice bottle of wine sounds great, too.

I'll try to get some photos up tomorrow, but he hasn't finished the garage yet!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: