Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 Problem
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 23:41:31 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:
<<> You and Ted are making it vv-ee-rr-yy difficult for us out here!<<<

Jim here's the KISS answer to your difficulty.... BUY ONE! ;-)

Trust the two of us, after all would we lie to you about how incredible this
camera records on film? ;-)  I mean I've just looked at all my latest women
medical film and it's simply roll after roll of perfectly exposed negatives!

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant