Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:23:35 -0700

Tina showed:

>>>> I left the link out the first time:
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/folder-3066.html,<<<<<

Hi Tina,
A fine picture indeed and glad you reposted so we could see it. Once again
the M7 is making it's mark at allowing photographers to capture the moment
without any fiddling.

What I'm finding with the M7 is these kinds of quick... "grab type" moments
are much easier to capture due to not having to fiddle with aperture or
shutter speeds. What seems to be happening is we're getting Leica glass
images much easier than we did with the M6.  Certainly for me.

And even though I could spin the aperture ring quickly staying with the same
shutter speed and as fleeting as it was, it was time consuming.  It did
allow some moments to be lost. But the M7 is to eye - focus - shoot all at
the same time. And not only that, it's correct expsure time after time.

It's worth every penny I paid for it. Well OK "every dollar!" ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] M7 Photo)