Subject: [Leica] Re: 60 cameras no photographers?
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:28:49 -0400

- --
Kyle wrote: "i still haven't seen a frame of me juggling at the nylug
shin-dig last
saturday, what's with that kids? i heard a lot of shutters, at least ONE of
you must have brought film?! get developin!"

Its been much too hot to develop film--I don't like to develop at
more than 75 deg. F and hate having to use ice cube water baths. (And
then there's the problem of no AC in my darkroom).

Bob Marvin