Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 26: mostly 15
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:51:18 -0400

Hi Jeffery,

Yes for the main image

the man was just barely aware that he might have had his photograph taken.
The trick for the 15 is to preset your exposure, set the hyperfocal focus,
and then shoot for the chest or hip, never raising the lens to eyelevel.
With an M, the shutter noise is so low that in any normal environment the
noise is not noticeable.  An especially with the new motor there is no hand
motion to signal winding film.

If I remember correctly I had infinity set for F8, was actually using 5.6
and was about an arms length from this bewildered couple.

Thanks for looking.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com