Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 26: mostly 15
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:17:48 -0400

Whew, it's the half way point for the PAW.  It's been a long time since I've
had this much fun.  This week is some more from Manhattan while I was at the
NYLUG.  The first selection is in Grand Central Station where I sniped with
the 15mm Heliar.  This can be a great lens for street shooting.

The first alternate is from the Manhattan branch of the NY public library.
In the main reading room it is just like the movies.  Benches with little
lights and computers extend far into the distance.  Again, the 15mm, shot by
visualizing what the lens would cover, pause, press the shutter, and move
on.  If you can stand the wait, this image looks better the bigger it is as
the detail stretches on and on.

Last for this week is two gentlemen having a pleasant Friday night in the
park doing what most young men do in public places.  This time the 50 DR in
the middle apertures.

Thanks for looking and all comments, complaints, M7's, and rapidwinders
cheerfully received.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 26: mostly 15)