Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:37:27 -0700

a very lovely image Tina....content,  poetry, eye contact......and a technically
impressive look at the M7's capacity to select exposure..... What lens did you use for
this image?

Steve

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] M7 Photo)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] M7 Photo)