Subject: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:29:45 -0400

LUGnuts -

Here is an example of the M7's metering.  It was very dark inside the house
and very bright in the doorway.  You can still see the baby's toes, the
texture in the grandfather's hat, and the nursing mother.  I took 6 photos
of this scene by pointing the camera at the floor, depressing the shutter
halfway to lock the exposure and then framing the photo.  My monitor is
calibrated for piezography prints so this may look dark on some monitors
and with Macs.  It's not really.  I'll try to add some more photos from the
clinics later.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com