Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:15:33 -0400

There are two ways to deal with this situation. Either dial in the
compensation on the back of the camera, which gives the advantage of the
continuously variable shutter speeds (which is why I believe the M7 is
inherently more accurate),  or simply turn the shutter speed dial and
work it exactly as you do with an M6.

Gilbert