Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Photo
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 00:45:38 +0100

On 6/30/02 11:52 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@InfoAve.Net> wrote:

> It's really an
> adjustment for some people to live two weeks with no electricity, but even
> more of an adjustment is to live with no running water!

just back from a backpacking/canoe trip in the Canuck wilderness... thought
about taking the digicam but the thought of all that water and no
electricity made a nonsense of it... so packed an M4-P, 24mm & 28mm Elmarit
+ the voigtlander 15mm and a lightmeter. It all went in one of those tiny
pelican 1200 cases and survived moose, bear, snapping turtles, downpours,
backpacking, gruelling portages, water snakes and flying squirrels. In fact
the Leica came back in a lot better shape than I did.

Took  supra 100 and 400 plus some APX400. In the end I only used the 24 and
15mm, and the supra 100.
- --
John Brownlow