Subject: Re: [Leica] That McNally Book! --Slobodan --
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:27:24 -0700

Slobodan.... as you know, ads for the Skirball display are all over the area
radio airwaves.
I was thinking about heading out that way one day this week just out of
curosity.
I have to pass by on the 405 a couple of times anyway.... so why not?

Tell me... what about it in particluar turns you off?

Jim G.