Subject: Re: [Leica] Brasil wins World Soccer Cup
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:48:53 -0300

War is a game, for those who just sit back and pull the strings...and
only sometimes get entangled in them, like that unspeakable Argentinian
general (can't remember his name) in the aftermath of the Falklands war,
who said in surprise on TV, "But the British came armed for Russians!".
Perhaps Pablo will remember this.

Amilcar

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Brasil wins World Soccer Cup)
Message from Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br> (Re: [Leica] Brasil wins World Soccer Cup)