Subject: Re: [Leica] That McNally Book!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:06:41 -0700

My Leica quakes in my hand at the mention of those pubs.
And let's not forget American Photographer claiming he's one of the 100
most important photographers. That's a consoling  acclamation.
He's also AP's poster boy. I have a copy of their corporate style sheet,
which is mandatory reading in photojournalism 'school.' I keep mine in
the bathroom in case I run out of T-P.
That his editorial images can stand so effortlessly next to corporate
advertising in the pages of the corporate world's 'diaries' is truly a
landmark achievement.
Slobodan Dimitrov