Subject: [Leica] Four baseball images
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:13:40 -0700

A while back I was attending our local AAA baseball team's Sunday evening
game. I arrived early and took these. All with M6-TTL on Tri-X at 400 in
XTOL 1:1 at 20C.

I like the people who work at the ballpark. Here are a couple of them.

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/RiverCats2002/vendor-2.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/RiverCats2002/vender-1.jpg

Then I was out past right field when the River Cat's pitcher began his
stretching. There was this great long sun-angle which gave this images:

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/RiverCats2002/stretch-1.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/RiverCats2002/stretch-2.jpg

Comments welcome and appreciated.

Adam Bridge