Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 26: mostly 15 getting OT
From: "Clive Moss" <clivemoss@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:36:58 -0400

Google bases its sequence (roughly) on the number of pages that link to
the page being listed (that contains all the search terms), with higher
weights being given to links from pages that have a lot of links
pointing at them. So, the more pages that point to you, the higher your
listing. If some of the pages that point to you are highly ranked, so
much the better.
- --
Clive