Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: decisisve moment question on PAW ?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:42:01 -0700

When I used to shoot weddings there was always just few proofs I'd not
show them. I'd throw them out.
This looks like one of those shots.
I'm trying to see if it works on some Dianne Arbus William Eggleston
level but I don't think it's there.
I'm wondering if Alistair is pulling an April Fools thing on us. Has
been awfully quiet through all this! Isn't it July?

The white thing in the front is the first thing we learn not to do when
we do on camera flash. We move around it. Stand on a chair.
It fools the meter. Also fools the sensor at the lab which makes the
proofs.

And also your eye goes right there first.

But Hey Blow it up 20x24 and it would probably look like 2 grand without
the frame!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com