Subject: [Leica] Still more on the McNally show
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:34:46 -0400

B.D.
    Who is dancing around anything?
    If anyone thinks Joe McNally's project stinks, then for them it stinks.
Period. He gets the blame.
    If anyone thinks Joe McNally's project is great, then for them it's
great. Period. He gets the credit.
    However to say he was the wrong photographer isn't fair. He was his idea
and he made it happen.
    If ,he is a friend of mine or  not doesn't matter either. The work is
the deciding factor.
    Why do you assume I'm defending him? I haven't expressed an opinion on
the work either way.
Happy Snaps,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA