Subject: RE: [Leica] Still more on the McNally show
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:46:16 -0400

Not that it really matters, Sal, but on reading your posts I definitely came
away with the impression that you were defending him. Not, as I say, that it
matters.

As to his being the right or wrong photographer...I don't know that anyone
could have made filet mignon out of that particular turkey - but perhaps
someone else might have approached the project in a somewhat less trite way.
But we'll never know.

B. D.