Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 26
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:59:18 -0500

Graham,
    LOL on the stranger description.  Yes, this does seem like an awkward way
to do things.  Who says, though, that standing a bit further back and using a
normal lens or a short telephoto is wrong?  That could buy you a few extra feet
of comfort, which isn't a bad thing with the way that we human beings like our
personal space...
    Anyway, if you aren't enjoying the Stranger project, I am.  So I'd counsel
you to stick with it if for no other reason than to provide LUGers like myself
with further amusement.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net