Subject: RE: [Leica] re: nylug meeting crazyness
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:21:25 -0400

OMIGOD! It's a GO! with FAO....:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Kyle
Cassidy
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 11:53 AM
To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Subject: [Leica] re: nylug meeting crazyness

> My one regret is not having a film scanner. This makes it impossible
> for me to share my shots of Kyle Cassidy illustrating his talk on
> "Leica Neckstraps, 1933--2002" with a juggling act. By the time I get
> around to developing my film, making prints, and scanning them on my
> flat-bed scanner, it will be old news :-)

just for the record, the topic was
"leica camera neckstraps: innovation and variation 1933-2002"

brian was an impossible act to follow (a full review soon.) i'm only glad
that john and sal had the foresight to keep angry luggers away from the
fruit table while i was talking. i did suffer a glancing blow from a
(thankfully) nearly empty soda can but no permanant damage, just a slight
blow to the (thankfully) dangerously over-inflated ego. i've already
refunded colin's admission fee and appologised to those women. that won't
happen again, i swear. i really did think they were hookers. how
embarrassing.

sheepishly,

kc