Subject: [Leica] Re: decisisve moment question on PAW ?
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:53:54 -0700

Y'know, maybe I should start posting my *worst* photos.  I post what I
thought were a few pretty decent photos of classical musicians in live
performance, and I get one comment.  On the other hand, as a joke, I post a
technically very bad out-of-focus clandestine shot of the Amsterdam Red
Light District, and I get as much commentary as I've ever gotten about any
photo.

- --Peter