Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: colin <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:22:25 -0700 (PDT)

Pablo,

You are wrong in that you have inferred more from the name "Family of Man" than what was originally intended by its creator.  Just because it is named "Family of Man" does not mean that it has anything to do with "human beings, not cameras, not brands."

What you think the project is about is *not* what the project is about.  Telling Alastair that he should change his project is like telling me what color car I should buy; i.e. your input was not required.

regards,

colin
http://www.availabledark.com

PS for what it's worth, I have never been a Leica apologist; neither am I a contributor to Alastair's project.  Please use that for context.