Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: colin <noctilux@stealth.hell.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

Wrong!  The solution NEVER was to tell Alastair what to do with his project.  The solution for you is to either shut up or make your own project.  Hell, you can even call it "The REAL Family of Man!" if you want.  Cool, I see a steel-cage match coming up!

But then again, you're a talk-er, not a do-er.  What can we expect from a "Soho Guru, providing resources or Linux, BSD and Open Source Software For Small Business" who still uses Photo.net to post his PAW pictures.  LOL. Speak to the hand!

regards,

colin
noctilux@hell.com
http://www.availabledark.com