Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:35:52 -0400

B.D. you need to get a grip, just because digital is there, it does not mean
you need it, because what you already have works very, very well.

> B. D.

IMHO

sl
- --
I have a grip - I also have my M6s and F100s, which is what I'm still
using.I believe that you and I are approaching this from opposite points on
the photo compass: I see numerous positive reasons to go digital, but am
hesitating because I'm not quite sure that it is at a point where it will
meet my needs; you see numerous reasons to stick with film and hope that you
won't be forced to adopt digital for some time to come. ;-)

B. D.