Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:39:56 -0400

I'm not worrying about handing down images - any more than most people were
worrying about the archival nature of photo materials before digital came
along.;-) I figure that the prints I'm producing now have at least a 20-year
lifespan, which puts them well ahead of a good deal of color material. And
as to scanned and digital images, I figure that as long as I or my heirs
don't fall asleep at the switch, the stuff can be converted, and
reconverted, to what ever the next storage medium is, and the storage medium
after that.