Subject: Re: [Leica] OT, B.D. I got it. D100
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:03:23 -0700

Sam Krneta wrote:
><Snip>
>
> Exactly my thoughts. Will I be getting rid of my M^ in the bear future?
> Not a chance. I wanted this camera for too long of a time. I still think
> the M6 will always be my choice when the subject matter is more
> important. On vacation using the M6 I am at one with my surroundings,
> with the F5 and probably the D100 I become a photo journalist. Same
> holds true for friend and family gatherings.
><Snip>

Based on your above paragraph I really am curious, and with no sarcasm
or anything like that intended what you'd choose to shoot with your M6?
I'm sure you're not the kind of guy who shoots with a ton of Nikons but
just has to have that M6 looking classy on the shelf? (really not
directed against you)
I just feel there is a lot of this stuff going on.
Resulting in lots of posts we see here on the list about how limited the
M6 is and how you can only use it for a really limited number of
situations. Which a lot of us disagree with. Especially those of us who
use mainly an M camera... ... or exclusively an M camera.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] ID 4 2002)