Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:36:08 -0700

I think have a pair of richly colored and thematic boxer shorts to wear
under your pants through the airport so when you naturally drop trou
when you hand them your belt. You'd not be the first. But perhaps the
first who did it on purpose.

But the key is to wow em with your boxer shorts. Give them something to
think about. A strong visual. District them for a minute. Give them nightmares.

I suggest Bozo. He's almost forgotten now. He's ready for a comeback. He
looks great on boxer shorts.

By the way professionals will tell you that there is no better sure fire
way of getting the biggest response then dropping trou. It beats a pie
in the face every time. Or fart noises.

Not wearing ANY underwear would be another way to get them back. But
flashing is a whole other area that I'm not qualified to speak for.

;)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com