Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:52:25 -0500

The Timbuk2 pork chop bags will hold one camera with short lens on your
belt. You might reconsider your options and have one camera around your
neck and one camera in the pork chop. When I'm tooling around downtown, I
usually try this instead of using a bigger Domke 803.

The other option is to use a Tri-Elmar and just carry one camera and lens
with you. It's a large single investment in a lens, but it is really a
great lens and it beats toting three lenses.

Jeffery