Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:51:37 -0500

> Well after forty two years of abusing my back as a JD and an automotive
> mechanic, it is NOT happy any more. I have numerous shoulder camera and
> courier bags that have been perfect for my past needs. Now I am having
> difficulty having just a RWed M on my shoulders. It is not pain, it is a
> pinched nerve which slowly kills the feeling in my left shoulder and arm.
>
> So I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for waist bags that can
> hold three RWed Ms plus ancillaries? Heck how about two? I have the Lowe
> Pro Sideline Shooter and that is OK but you have to use zippers to get
> in (and out to make it secure). Billingham and Timbuk2 have spoiled me
> with there loop and post and velcro attachments.
>
> Absolutely any advice would be appreciated!!!
>
> John Collier

John,

I have found that carrying a bag hanging from my left shoulder caused lower
back pain, but by carrying the bag with the strap bandolier style I have no
pain. That might be worth a try.

sl

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...)