Subject: RE: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:29:53 -0400

John...

I currently use a moderately sized Ultimate waist pack [M6, 24 ASPH, Noct
and 135 APO] that I usually have running bandolier style.  When my back
starts to feel it, I still keep the shoulder strap in the bandolier
position, but add the waist strap to pick up the excess weight.  If the
weight is still too much, I ditch gear.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler