Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh man do I have problems...
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:11:31 -0500

John,  I've got an arthritis issue and I have "load" limits too.  I ran
across a neat looking solution (maybe the one for me,) and it is a simple
school style backpack with wheels and a handle, much like the little luggage
trolleys.

They  sell for under $30, (Walmart) and seem really well made.  Of course
there are similar products made for the photo trade, but like quality in a
"pro item" will likely cost over $100.

They also have backpack straps and a grip handle as well. It would require
bending to dig through, but I may just invest and try.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com