Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:58:51 -0700

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>

> I wonder what would happen if as a passenger being put through an
unpleasant
> search decided to not take my flight and demand a refund of my ticket?

I am glad to hear that someone else is thinking along the same lines as I
am.

Of course, like everyone else, I expect, and will put up with a certain
level of hassle for the sake of security. However, I do have some lines of
my own that I will draw, and will not submit myself to. For example, unless
the trip is an absolute necessity, I will NOT submit to a strip search....
(unless Camron Diaz is handeling the wand chores)... I will ask for, then
demand, then sue if necessary for a refund.

I am afterall.... A CUSTOMER!!!!

Jim G.

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] airport security)
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-))