Subject: [Leica] Re: airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 10:30:52 -0400

Well, they certainly have lost my family! I've never been fond of the
treatment given by airlines anyway but medical problems in the last
couple of years have caused me to decide to use them when I travel to
Florida to visit my parents.

Now I won't even consider it. The useless security checks are
intrusive and annoying, and continued testing show that they are not
effective. The inconveniences are not worth it for the ILLUSION of
increased safety.

Ken Wilcox

At 9:58 PM -0700 7/4/02, Roland Smith wrote:

>This is a frequent travel for us due to family matters.  In the past years
>we flew.  Now we drive and Southwest Airlines has one less customer.  Should
>that concern them?  Have they lost others?
>
>Roland Smith
>Oakland, California

- --
Ken Wilcox