Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW this week - Danyel's Things
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:46:55 GMT

I'm still running ahead of schedule, but plan to be so tied up next week that I will probably catch down (as opposed to catch up).

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_28.html

Another shot from Holt Cemetary. Danyel Jefferson died in the 1970's at age 3 months. While most of the graves in Holt are in a state of decomposition and neglect, she still gets an occasional new toy placed on hers even after all of these years. Had she lived, she would be 24 years old now and would probably have children of her own.

Comments, suggestions welcomed.

All PAWs this year so far at

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW2002.html

Jeffery Smith