Subject: [Leica] For Sale Bessa R +
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:39:00 -0400

OK, after an aborted sale by a list member who seems to have gone
missing after agreeing to purchase... I am putting my Bessa R kit back
up for sale:

I have a Bessa R in great shape with only a small ding on the back
that causes NO problems. Along with the body I have a mint condition
Skopar Classic 35 and a mint condition Heliar 75mm. I will take $700
for the whole kit.

I have boxes and manuals for all pieces.

This is a *great* way to get started in rangefinders! This rig has
given me some excellent shots but I need to sell it as I am quitting
my job and need to slim down the camera gear for a while.

I would prefer to sell the kit as a whole.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested - buyer pays actual
shipping costs.

Cheers,

Dave