Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:23:58 -0400

OK sale time for me.

I am unloading my Bessa R kit.

I have a chrome Bessa R in great shape with only a small ding on the
back that causes NO problems. Along with the body I have a mint
condition Skopar Classic 35 and a mint condition Heliar 75mm. I will
take $700 for the whole kit. Both lenses are chrome.

I have boxes and manuals for all pieces.

This is a *great* way to get started in rangefinders! This rig has
given me some excellent shots but I need to sell it as I am quitting
my job and need to slim down the camera gear for a while.

I would prefer to sell the whole kit.

I am also selling a khaki Billingham Hadley bag in great shape for
$100 - this bag was only used for about a month.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested - buyer pays actual
shipping costs.

Cheers,

Dave