Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Photgapher vest/Jacket
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:31:30 -0400

At 08:15 PM 7/5/02 -0600, you wrote:

>Bet none of you Leicaslackers look as cool as this guy  ;-)
>
>tim

I resemble that remark, Tim.  I look at least as cool wearing my genuine
Banana Republic vests bought with the labels removed from "OOPS" in
Charleston for $19.95.  I've been buying a new one almost every year for 10
years and have several in reserve just in case they realize what they are
selling and raise the price!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com