Subject: [Leica] Color prints from slides problem
From: mg <mg149@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 14:38:51 -0400

If someone can help on this stumbling block, I will be eternally grateful. I
bought this Unicolor 3-step processing  kit to make prints from slides and
have been having a hell of a time trying to eliminate the dominance of GREEN
throughout each print. No matter what the color composition of the shot is,
the damn print comes out looking green. I mixed new batches of the three
chemicals, 1st developer, color developer and blix, with no change to the
overall greenish cast. I'm using Kodak Radiance III  paper. I've tried
various filter packs and exposure combinations on my Omega  Dichroic to no
avail. The processor is an oldy, however, a Kodak model 11 but its working
great for RA4 and B&W. This problem has me baffled. I'm beginning to suspect
it's not me and that maybe they sold me old stock. Has anyone here at the
LUG  had experience with Unicolor R-3 chemistry? If so, please, please make
a donation of advice, I'm at my wits end.

Mike Ginex

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Color prints from slides problem)