Subject: [Leica] Double rear lens coupler
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:53:31 -0400

Hi All,

Will the Leica brand open style double rear lens coupler safely accommodate
any combination of 35mm pre-asph Summicron, 90mm pre-apo Summicron, and/or
50mm current Summicron?  I think it will be safe, but can't afford
trial-and-error with my rear lens elements.

I epoxied two regular rear lens caps back-to-back a few months ago and found
them today displaced about 50% laterally on one another, lenses still
attached.  I didn't think my car got that hot, but I am in South Carolina.
Or did I mess up something as simple as mixing epoxy ingredients?  I used
the type designated for plastic.

Thanks, as always, for technical help.

Julian

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Double rear lens coupler)