Subject: RE: [Leica] 135 APO images
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 05:50:00 -0400

Frank...

Yes, in looking at almost all of the shots I took in detail, there is a
little softness that begins at the right eye and proceeds towards the
camera.  It isn't real noticeable in the web images, but in larger blow ups
the softness can readily be seen.  Where I wanted the focusing to begin is
either the inside corner of the closest eye or right at the bridge of the
nose.

Normally I shoot all my candid portraits with the Noct and haven't seen this
issue crop up before, but I am trying new techniques.

Thanks for looking.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler