Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Travel Question
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 06:47:16 -0700

Rob McClure asked:
> Friends are travelling to Washington state and Victoria.  They want to
know
> if there is enough to see in the Victoria area to spend three days there,
> rather then in Seattle.  They'd appreciate any input from any of our
> Canadian LUG members.<<<<

Hi Rob,
Lots of things in Victoria to keep them busy for a week no problem.  I wont
go into listing them all take too much space, however a few:

Tour Parliament / Legislative buildings.

The Inner Harbour area... all walkable and safe. Great ferry ride about the
harbour

Butchart Gardens

Government Street for shops and tourist traps.

And great shopping! Certainly for American visitors due to the exchange
rate, American to Canadian dollar.

ted

Message from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> (Re: [Leica] The Next Generation at Work....)
Message from "Rob McClure" <mcclure@udata.com> (Re: [Leica] OT:Travel Question)