Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - Travel Question
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 22:00:19 -0700

Hi Rob!

Tell your friends that, yes, there is plenty to keep them busy for a few
days here.

Butchart's Gardens are not only amongst the premier gardens of the world,
and on Saturday nights during July and August they put on a spectacular
fireworks display, set to music.  Not just music in the background, but
actually choreographed to the music! A veritable day of photo ops all in
itself!

The Inner Harbour with it's boats is very picturesque and the tiny harbour
ferries are not to be missed.  If you want more, email me privately.

Pity you couldn't have come with them this weekend.

We've just had a marvellous Leica weekend here, with Joseph and Sarah Yao
(Hong Kong), David & Roxallanne Medley (Whidbey Island, USA), Tom &
Tuulikki Abrahamsson and Henning & Tanya Wulff (both of Vancouver B.C.) as
well as the locals, Ted & Irene Grant and myself.

Cheers!